Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

Long time no see

Time to dust this blog off a little. Guess I'll just continue as if nothing happened. I didn't do too much on my private desk, mostly sketches, but better than nothing. ;)


 Quick sketch of basic Sorowèl anatomy, it's a species that's heavily connected to the homo sapiens, but with (mostly) animalistic traits that have been added through the use of the so-called Kaenam, a living mask. As it's always the case, the masks are being used for much creepier stuff - turning people into a giant, cuddly guinea pig is nothing. x) 


Another very quick thing that came along when I was sketching enemy designs for our game project. Since it would have been unwanted anyway, I took the creature home with me ;)


Chicken feet and musculature of Gallimimus, whose name means "chicken mimic". I love ornithomimosaurs! And I'm excited about the "Chickenosaurus" project.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen