Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

MORE SNOUTS (and some mouths)

A dream has come true and it's now gracefully resting on my desk. Over the course of the last year, I got more and more used to the Cintiq I use at work and I realized that I drew less and less on my Intuos at home because at some point, there's no turning back. The immersive power of a Cintiq is unprecedented, and so I gathered all my courage and money and... well, here it is, and my already not-too-long nights are getting shorter and shorter ;)
Until now, I rather sniffed at what I can do with this device because there's this rather irrational fear of scratching the screen with every stroke. x)

The Atticus got its second phenotype, and although it's only a first test, I already like it very much. The crests are a bit difficult to place nicely when it turns its head at big angles, but we'll see what the next iterations bring.

A small snippet of my headworld. Tristan and Adrian made it out of the underground alive, but what's next? This grass plain doesn't look too friendly either when it's freezing and devoid of anything edible. There's actually a reason why Adrian is as good as naked (besides that I like to draw shirtless men) - he gave all his clothing to his little brother who lived through that many hardships over the course of the last weeks that he's not too far away from death anymore.

This is Kyrronir, a corioalar character of mine who's around since 2005. I forgot some small details, but doesn't matter. Had fun. :) Remember what I said about long-snouted mixtures of dromaeosaurid, rodent and canine anatomy with opposable thumbs? XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen