Samstag, 16. November 2013

Red and blue snouts

Whenever I relax through doodling, chances are good that there's a long-snouted mixture of dromaeosaurid, rodent and canine anatomy with opposable thumbs. x) I think it shows in the following sketches. A bit.

I decided to make the "red electro" creature the holotype for the Enprn species. It's more what I want for my headworld feeling. :) I'm not yet satified with the flow and dynamics of this side view, but the general features are there at least.

Front view of the Enprn's head. It also likes to be called by its scientific name, Atticus cuneatus. The latter means "cone-shaped" and describes the rough form of its head.

Tristan carefully pets an Enprn. There's a unwritten rule that every male individual who approaches an Enprn has to get rid of anything that shrouds his upper body. Well, now it's a written rule. When I've settled with a good design, I'd like to add a golden phenotype.

I like to doodle around when I'm somewhere between slightly drunk and slightly disoriented from too many free Ouzos at our local bistro. The things that emerge aren't too elaborate since concentration gets replaced by random mild euphoria in this state, but it's fun anyway. ;)

Warm-up doodle from before weekend work. It's some Izix-esque creature, and I have the feeling that I have to nail down something about these Phantasmas sooner or later - especially what's up with their forked processus coronoideus.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen