Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Back to the roots

When I was young, me and my cousin told his little sister bedtime stories about us piloting spacecraft, cooking food in energy barriers and meeting video game characters. Our avatars were anthropomorphic animals, and some time later my first real headworld fiction emerged from this. Every now and then, I like to go back to these times, read some chapters and doodle a bit based on it.

This was/is how my cousin, Lulu, looks. A little fox-thingy with a passion for drooling.

A big, big Sorowèl named Frederik wants to shield me, Luna, from the spider invasion. You can tell that I really liked Tiny Toons when I was little ;) The snake-ish thing on the right doesn't have something to do with the picture itself, it's a toy Lulu likes to play with.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen